Terms & Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These Terms and Conditions (T&C) apply to all users of the website and any associated services. By using the website you will be deemed to agree to these T&C without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&C, please do not use the website or continue to use the website.
- a) We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the service without any prior notification. The users are advised to regularly review the terms, if any user does not agree with the terms and conditions then such user must not visit this site or register with the site.
- b) The web site contains information about various academic programmes offered by Vedame Herbals . THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE is for general information purpose.
- c) The user of this site has the sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of data and/or equipment used in connection with the site. Any damage to your computer from the use of this site or from download of any material is done at your discretion and risk.
- d) No charge is made by us for your use of the Website. However, you should be aware that local telephone call charges, at rates as publicised by your telephone operator, may apply.
- f) We hold the ownership rights, on all the content available on the website and make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- g) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- h) We welcome suggestions of the users on the website for improvement of its contents, material and information however the same shall not be paid.
- i) The contents of the page of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without any notice. We will not be held responsible for the authenticity of views and comments of users on the website.
- j) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- k) The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found untrue/doubtful (wholly or partly), We have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.vedame.in.
- l) The users are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing in the site without permission from us.
- m) Please report any violation of these terms to: email@example.com
- n) You shall not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms upon notification to you.
- o) Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights in connection with these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless acknowledged and agreed by us to you in writing.
- p) Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the e-mail address or facsimile number you have given us or to us at the e-mail address or facsimile number displayed on the Website.
- q) In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create an account on vedame.in. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Vedame Herbals immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Vedame Herbals will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of YouTube or others due to such unauthorized use
2.CONDUCT ON WEBSITE
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct (including self regulatory) and you agree to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of the Website. You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- a) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- b) that is pornographic, political and racist in nature
- c) that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- d) that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to an employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- e) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- f) that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- g) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- h) that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement. User are not permitted to copy, download, digital imaging and screen capture any content (Videos, images etc.)
- i) that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any item, the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
- j) External links are allowed to authoritative subject oriented Wikipedia articles if necessary and are generally not allowed that are directly/indirectly meant for promotional/advertising/unnecessary purposes.
- k) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- l) Forum is any area, site or feature offered as part of the Website (including without limitation discussion forums, message boards, blogs, chat rooms, emails or personal messaging features) that enables You (a) to upload, submit, post, display, perform, distribute and/or view User Content, and/or (b) to communicate, share, or exchange User Content with other Website members or other Website visitors. You acknowledge that Forums, and features contained therein, are for public and not private communications. You further acknowledge that anything You upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum may be viewed on the Internet by the general public, and therefore, You have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission or posting. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the User Content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum and for the consequences of submitting or posting same.
- m) that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service
- n) that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- o) The users are not permitted to mention any coaching institute or its courses directly/indirectly on the website.
3.VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATION DAMAGES
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if it becomes necessary for us to pursue legal action to enforce these Terms, you will be liable to pay us the following amounts as liquidated damages, which you accept as reasonable estimates damages for the specified breaches of these Terms:
If you post a message that (1) impersonates any person or entity; (2) falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or (3) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent(4) you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms , you agree to pay Vedame Herbals twenty five thousand rupees (Rs 25,000) for each such message.
4.LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: (a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent; (c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
5.LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, unless otherwise specified and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
8.RETURN, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We entertain request for return & refund only for below mentioned cases:-
1. Product received is broken, damaged.
2. Product does not match the specification as per specified during the placement of order.
Order cancellation is valid untill we dispatch the products ordered. We do not entertain cancellation requests after product is being shipped or dispatched through our courier partner.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when
you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry
Cookies on our website
Vedame Herbals use the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
internet log information
find out number of visitors
in a way which does not identify anyone.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies”
using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
What Information we collect and how we use it?
When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
1) Your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
2) Your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available);your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
3) Your account information: your provided full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party signin services such as Facebook Connect and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these signin services.
4) Your content: The information that you post to the Service, including your reviews, photos, comments, likes, thanks, lists, followers, the users you follow, and your account profile.
5) The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our Service.
6) The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; how long you visited our Service and which features you used.
Accessing and Updating Your Information:
If You have created a user account on the Website, You can access and update your Personal Information and Personal Sensitive Information at any time by accessing the Website using Your registered username and accessing Your user account.
You may also change and/or delete any of the information you have submitted. Do note however, We reserve the right to save any usage information and You are not entitled to seek the deletion of the same. We may also in certain cases, deny You the ability to change of any information, if we reasonably believe that the same is required to observe applicable laws.