VEDAME NEEM TABLETS(60TABLETS)
Hurry! Price is valid until the timer ends!
जल्दी कीजिये! प्राइस टाइमर के समाप्त होने तक वैद्य है!
Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaves are used for many different things. The oil from the leaves is used in a wide variety of medicines, while the leaves can be dried and used as an herb or even as a pest repellent. Neem is mainly beneficial in cough, asthma, hemorrhoids, intestinal worms, low sperm levels, urinary disorders, and diabetes. The seed and seed oil are mainly beneficial for leprosy and intestinal worms. They are also used for birth control and to cause abortions. The stem, root bark, and fruit of neem are used as a tonic and astringent.
How does it work?
It contains chemicals that are beneficial to reduce blood sugar levels, heal ulcers in the digestive tract, prevent conception, kill bacteria and prevent plaque formation in the mouth.
- Antibacterial Potential.
- Detoxifies the Body.
- Treats Acne.
- Improves Gastric Health.
- Anti-cancer Properties.
- Exfoliating Properties.
- Inhibits Fungal Infections.
- Controls of Diabetes.
- Treats Malaria.
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial Properties: It is used to treat fungal and bacterial infections. They are used to treat warts as well as chicken pox. It can also treat foot fungi.
- Increases immunity: It helps to boost the immunity level.
- Strong and long hair: It also helps in strengthening hair quality and promotes the growth of hair. It is also used as a hair conditioner. Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, It also helps to curb dandruff.
- Treat skin disorder: It has a detoxifying property. It is used to treat sczema and other skin infections.
- Healer: It can heal wounds without leaving any scars. It also prevents septic infections.
- Acne relief: It also has an anti-inflammatory property that reduces acne. It also prevents pimples and skin blemishes.