Vedame Ashwagandha Tablets(60 TABLETS)
Hurry! Price is valid until the timer ends!
जल्दी कीजिये! प्राइस टाइमर के समाप्त होने तक वैद्य है!
7 in stock
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has a wide range of health benefits, which include its ability to reduce blood sugar levels, fight cancer, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase fertility in men. It also helps prevent arthritis, asthma, hypertension, and rheumatism. Furthermore, ashwagandha boosts the supply of antioxidants and regulates the immune system. It also has antibacterial and anticonvulsant properties. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, sleep-inducing, and drug withdrawal properties. Many formulations that are made from this herb improve musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis and rheumatism. It is a tonic that boosts energy and improves overall health and longevity.
- Aids in improving virality and fertility.
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Stimulates secretion of thyroid hormones.
- Provides relief from inflammation and pain.
- Effective in controlling bacterial infections.
- Beneficial in treating diabetes and cataracts.
- Boosts immunity and treats seizures and convulsions.
- Strengthens heart muscles and control cholesterol.
1. Increases Fertility in Men: In addition to increasing the testosterone levels, Ashwagandha also helps in improving the semen quality. Ashwagandha plays an important role as an aphrodisiac as well as a way to improve semen quality by increasing the sperm count and sperm mobility. This has been the reason why, for many centuries, people have been using it as a medication to please their partner in bed.
2. Aids in Muscle Growth: It has been found to be useful in improving the muscular strength of the lower limbs and helping recover weakness. It is also impactful on neuro-muscular coordination.
3. Helps with Erectile Dysfunction: Intake of Ashwagandha for libido and sexual health is a traditional Ayurveda remedy.
4. Anti-inflammatory Properties: It has been found to be effective in dealing with a variety of rheumatologic problems. It acts as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor that decreases inflammation and pain.
5. Increases Blood Production: Hematopoiesis is the process of producing new blood. Ashwagandha possesses hematopoietic properties. The red blood cell and white blood cell counts increased significantly which were administered with the herb, thereby helping to prevent conditions like anemia.
Ingredients- Pure Ashwagandha herb tablets.
Dosage- 1-2 tablets twice a day after meals, with water or milk.
Caution- Avoid intake during pregnancy and avoid excess consumption.