What is Aloe Vera tablet?
Made from the thick and fresh green to grey-green leaf of the Aloe Vera plant Aloevera tablet is a miracle nectar thats packed with health benefits. Aloe Vera also known as Ghritkumari, is a complete nourishment to the body. Aloe Vera tablet is an ancient elixir for good health dating back nearly 5000 years to early Egyptian times. This beautiful stemless or short-stemmed medicinal plant is the only natural way to get vitamin B12 which prevents anemia. The other nutrients are vitamin A, C, E as well as minerals like potassium, zinc, and magnesium helping balance metabolism. The tablet is made by crushing, grinding and blending of the entire leaf and adding orange fruit concentrate to make the consumer experience even more better.
Helpful in imparting and prompting the following beauty and health characteristics:
- Treats problems regarding Digestion
- Improves Heart health
- Aids Detoxification
- Treats Inflammation
- Aids Weight loss
- Promotes Immunity
- Regulates Blood Sugar
- Increase Alkalinity
- Nourishes Skin
- Provides Hydration to body
- Fights Heartburn
- Improves Hair texture
- Heals Wound and enhance skin health
- Improves Oral and Dental health
- Supports Brain functions
- Uplift Mood
- Fight Gut irritation
- Treats problems regarding Digestion: Due to its anti-inflammatory and laxative components, it helps with digestion. Aloe vera tablet helps in digestion by regulating acid/alkaline.
- Promotes Immunity: The enzymes present in aloe vera reduce proteins present in the food consumed by us into amino acids and helps the cells to function properly. Bradykinesia in aloevera activates the immune system and helps to treat and reduce infections. Zinc plays an important role in making it a great source to combat zinc deficiency — because it’s essential to maintain immune function. It helps in the prevention of diseases, kill bacteria and enhance the function of our cell membranes. Zinc acts as a slew protein and hormone receptor, it boosts the immunity.
- Moisturizes Hair and Scalp: Aloe vera acts as a great natural remedy for dry hair, itchy scalp, and dandruff to name a few concerns. It has nourishing and moisturizing properties, along with tons of vitamins and minerals that can help keep your hair strong and healthy. Enzymes are present in aloe vera which promotes the regeneration of skin tissue around the hair follicles. Aloe can soothe the itching associated with dandruff as well as dry scalp. Shampoos and conditioners are full of chemicals that can cause damage in the form of dandruff, hair fall, brittle hair, fine hair and split ends along with causing inflammation and skin irritations on the scalp; adding aloe vera is an effective way to keep your scalp free of bacteria and uncomfortable skin reactions. Mix your regular shampoo with aloe vera tablet to help get rid of dry scalp and dandruff without ripping off moisture from your hair follicles.
- Fights Heartburn: Aloe vera is a succulent plant that is commonly found in tropical areas.Egyptians were particularly fond of its use and the early use of aloe vera dates back to the Egyptian times. Aloe vera is known to be used topically as well as orally. Its concentrates are often extracted and used in cosmetics from fragrances to moisturizer. Aloe vera gel is found when you break open the leaves but as cumbersome as the process sounds. Aloe vera tablet can be used as an easy alternative to aloe vera tablet which is difficult to extract as well as store. Its widely considered to be a home remedy for minor scrapes and burns. It is believed that tablet from the aloe vera plant has a very similar soothing effect for people with acid reflux. Aloe tablets are found in the aloe latex of the aloe vera leaves. The tablet is an organic product extracted from the inner linings of the aloe vera leaves.