What Information we collect and how we use it?
When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
1) Your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
2) Your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available);your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
3) Your account information: your provided full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party signin services such as Facebook Connect and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these signin services.
4) Your content: The information that you post to the Service, including your reviews, photos, comments, likes, thanks, lists, followers, the users you follow, and your account profile.
5) The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our Service.
6) The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; how long you visited our Service and which features you used.
Accessing and Updating Your Information:
If You have created a user account on the Website, You can access and update your Personal Information and Personal Sensitive Information at any time by accessing the Website using Your registered username and accessing Your user account.
You may also change and/or delete any of the information you have submitted. Do note however, We reserve the right to save any usage information and You are not entitled to seek the deletion of the same. We may also in certain cases, deny You the ability to change of any information, if we reasonably believe that the same is required to observe applicable laws.